Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Can I do it?

Well, here goes nothing! It's a New Year, so why not try something new? I'm already addicted to MySpace, Facebook, Hotmail, Google, Switchboard, Flickr and now a blog. Yes, a blog. Hum...how many will actually read it on a consistent basis? Oh well, at least it can be a place, if nothing else, to put all the stuff that fills my head. Joys, worries, sadness, happiness...just life in general. Happy readings and Cheers to a New Year!!!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can do it! PFMIL

Anonymous said...

You are ambitious, I'll give you that! You go girl!

Ronda said...

Yes, you can! And I am glad! Horray! Welcome to the blog world!
Happy blogging! You can forget about all those other places...make this your #1! :) :)

Happy New Year!

BTW, did you take the picture that is with this post?

Anonymous said...

Sure you can. This one I'll read and keep up with.

daily ramblings..... said...

Hey Ronda! Yes, I took that pic of downtown Chicago last month. I also took the pic of the snow-that's on 31- from LaPine to CV. I was with D :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool! You know I'll be on here. So happy you let "Anonymous" comment.
Shelly