Saturday, January 5, 2008

He's HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, wireless still isn't working, but I will find a way to still post! Thanks to Yuko and Marc for letting me use their computer tonight! THE MOST exciting news happened this morning, Jan. 5th at 12:05. If you want to know...you have to read all the other stuff first!! The last couple days are a blur....my sister and kids got back from Scotland, sounds like they had a great time. All except her oldest, poor Daniel-he's like his dad in that he'd rather stay on the farm with the equipment and animals and not have to interact with people! His favorite part was the Scotish dancing, I said maybe he's going to be a dancer when he grows up! He wasn't ammused at that comment. Here's Katherine with her American Girl doll sleeping on the underground in London...



....yesterday poor Lilli had one of the "Best" meltdowns that I'd seen in a while...poor Kim! I'm thinking that she's ready to go back to work! One more month, than it's me and the 2 munchkins fighting for ourselves...ugh...getting Lilli off to school in the mornings...I'm cringing already! How do people do it with 6??? I've always wanted 6 kids...maybe I'll be re-thinking that! The next couple weeks are going to be a blur.....I hope they go by fast cause I can hardly wait 'till the 19th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I spent all day looking for my sister-in-laws diaper bag...only to finally have to order it online, accidently placing (2) orders for it...guess I'll be returning it unless I have anyone out there in need of one???

So, I guess I'll get to that exciting news...why would my sister-in-law need a diaper bag you ask? Because at 12:05 COLIN DAVID ROTH entered the world. (still not sure if "Colin" is with one "L" or 2) Here he is with his proud daddy

So, was thinking about that quesiton, "What did we do before technology?" I'm thinking that life was less hetic. Less busy 'cause people couldn't get ahold of you to "quickly" stop by...or "Please pick me up this or that..." Less busy. Less Hetic. Hum, how I would love that right about now! Though...if you know me at all, I have to be busy 24-7, otherwise I go stir-crazy....for instance...the family that I'm babysitting for right now, they don't have cable...since the kids are both in bed, a normal person would lounge on the couch with a book...nope, can't do that. I'll do what I did last time and sit down with the dog-Ned, teaching him how to recognize an Ace in a deck of cards...it actually was pretty amazing how he caught on. Either that or it was a fluke!

Peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congratulations!!!
I didn't even know they were expecting.
Shelly