Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's gonna be a while...

OK, so...........it may be a while. My laptop goes to the tech. doctor tomorrow..maybe it'll be fixed by the time I leave! Leaving? Yes...6 days.....I'll be able to do a few blogs between now and then on Kim's computer, but after that, I don't know where I'll blog from on vacation..maybe I can find a little "Internet Cafe". Weird that you can go somewhere and do that. I hardly remeber what the 80's and 90's were like before all this stuff. Paula Abdul, Tina Turner, Alf, all good stuff of the 80's. Anyway...it's going to be another crazy week. Kim's trying to get everything done before she herself goes on vacation starting on Saturday, so between her and me trying to get everything done, taking care of Bella and Lilli, 3 playdates, swimming, ballet and gymnastics, a birthday party, laundry, painting little fingernails and toes, babysitting, and a little of this and that, I'm thinking that this week is going to go by fast, at least I'm hoping that it does....I AM SOOOO STOKED TO SEE.............my parents!!! Enough of my rambling, I really have nothing interesting to say..pretty boring around here.
6 days!!!!!!!

No comments: