Tuesday, March 25, 2008
wow...2 posts in one day!
Yes, you are seeing right. I'm posting twice in one day! Thought I'd get the info out there in case anyone has anything to offer! A couple of my girlfriends and I are planning on heading to Hawaii next Jan/Feb 2009, you know, a celebration of my singlehoood...since I'm not saving for a wedding or anything anymore. Anyway, we are having a hard time finding a place to stay! It's weird though, cause when we went 2 years ago, we didn't book until the July before, and here we are trying to book 11 months ahead and can't find anything! OH NO! Don't suppose it's God telling me to go to Africa instead!?!?!?!? No...can't be.. Ok, so yeah, there are 3 of us, non-smokers, no pets, and on a budget! Let me know if you know of anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment