Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2009 already???


Wow, I can't believe that it's 2009 already, and not only that, but February!!! Life here in the cold windy city continues to be fast paced, which I like! Nannying, hanging out with friends, shopping, dinning, wedding planning for a friend, working at Peek-A-Boutique on Saturdays, etc, etc, etc, keep me busy! Hawaii is around the corner, departing Feb. 12th with a couple good friends is going to make for a FAB little break! Warmth and sunshine. I can't wait!! The snow is lovely and I love it, but it does get tiring after a bit! I've seen a few sparrows and robins, so I'm hoping that Spring is around the riverbend! Here's a pic of the girls. They are growning and getting soo big! Lilli is 5 now and knows it all :) and will be in Kindergarten (gulp!) this fall after a fun sumer thats going to be filled with days at the pool and bike rides. And Bella is 14 months going on 14 years, smiles 24-7, figured out "child-proof" locks within hours of Jared putting them on, and has uncontrollable curly hair! Any suggestions would be great! I've also started a little side business with a girlfriend, making baby/toddler headbands! Yes, I know, something else! It's been so fun, and we are hoping to sale them at the boutique that I work at! Ok, back to nannying duties, Pray all's well with you and you are savoring the "New" year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Great to hear from you again! I've been wondering when exactly your trip was and now you're off today! Have a blessed and refreshing time.

Shelly