Monday, March 24, 2008

...need answers....

So, my mind's been running today with questions, so I thought I'd jot them down, and for anyone who has the time, feel free to answer them....

  • The sun is shinning, but the temperature says 30`....can I slip on my open toe heels with a pair of jeans? I don't know if I can put on these boots one more time!
  • How many times in one day can I reason with a 4 year old? Why am I reasoning in the first place!?
  • If a recipe calls for lemon juice and orange juice (recipe is called Double Citrus Tart), can I substitute Pineapple juice for one of them?
  • Why does it always seem like Colby the dog is sitting on one of the girls' blankets when he chooses to clean himself? GROSS!
  • Was it wrong of me to wear a black dress to Church on Sunday for Easter? I did have a pink head band.....
  • I've been telling myself every night before I go to bed that tomorrow for SURE I'll get up and go and work out...why is it so difficult?
  • Why are stupid reality shows like The Bachelor so addicting? Here's my weekly list if I have time: The Bachelor; Biggest Loser, Top Chef, Men in Trees, Grey's Anatomy, Las Vegas, Desperate Housewives, and Brothers and Sisters....no wonder I crave Christian music when I'm driving in the car-I watch filth! :)
Alright, speaking of which, it's 8 and the Bachelor is on. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!! Sorry we can't watch it together! Get better, get outta that hospital-the food is awful! Let me know if you want me to bring you something! Night y'all-Rebecca

2 comments:

Ronda said...

You can wear any shoes you want to!
Too many to count.
Yes.
It is soft...I agree...GROSS!!
Nope!
Exercise is NOT enjoyable!
The amazement of the shallowness of people and what they will do to get on tv.

Unknown said...

I wore a black skirt/hose/shoes with a pink turtleneck. So there you have it, springtime in the middle of winter.